If you have any question you can ask below or enter what you are looking for!
Pan is useful for my business. I have make some of fishery products and expert to other countries. Shall i need to get pan card for my business? I am also doing some financial transactions for buying materials and tools for manufacturing. Did you know what are the products are getting expert license? My buisness and transactions are need to apply new pan card means tell me the great website for applying. I am ready to applying new one. Can anyone answer my question. My friend is also not getting pan card. he earning 50000 rs Monthly. I am waiting for your reply.
SEBI/HO/MIRSD/DOS3/CIR/P/2018/115 July 16, 2018
All Registrars to an Issue and Share Transfer Agents registered with SEBI
All Listed entities (Through Stock Exchanges)
All Recognised Stock Exchanges
Dear Sir / Madam,
Subject: Strengthening the Guidelines and Raising Industry standards for
RTAs, Issuer Companies and Banker to an Issue - Clarification
1. SEBI, vide circular No. SEBI/HO/MIRSD/DOP1/CIR/P/2018/73 dated April 20,
2018, inter-alia, mandated RTAs to send a letter under Registered / Speed
post seeking PAN and bank details within 90 days of the said circular and
two reminders thereof after the gap of 30 days.
2. In this regard SEBI has received several representations to extend the
timelines of first letter so as to bunch it up with annual reports/notices of AGM.
Further, clarifications have been sought to send the reminders by way of modes
other than Registered / Speed post, citing huge cost involved and the efficacy
of sending reminders by way of other modes; especially in cases where first
letter sent by Registered / Speed Post returned undelivered.
3. Accordingly, in respect of para II (12)(ii) of Annexure to the aforementioned
circular, it is clarified that:
a. The timeline for sending the initial letter by Registered / Speed Post to
physical shareholders has been extended to September 30, 2018 to enable
companies to send the initial letter along with Annual Reports/notice of
b. Subsequently, two reminders may be sent by other modes including
ordinary post / courier.
Deputy General Manager
Circular No.: NSDL/CIR/II/22/2018 Date: July 18, 2018
Subject: Mandatory dematerialization for transfer of securities.
Attention of all Issuers/R&T Agent is invited to SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) (Fourth Amendment) Regulations, 2018 notification dated June 8, 2018.
In this context, Issuers/R&T Agents are requested to note that except in case of transmission or transposition of securities, requests for effecting transfer of securities shall not be processed on or after December 5, 2018 unless the securities are held in the dematerialized form with a depository. Further, in order to spread awareness about the proposed change and to reach out to maximum holders of physical securities, SEBI has directed NSDL to advise R&T Agents as follows:
1. To send letter under registered / speed post to the holders of physical certificates informing them of the proposed change. The R&T Agents may send two reminders thereof after a gap of 30 days to the shareholders having their shares in the physical form.
2. To take special efforts to send an SMS / email to all holders of physical securities informing them of the proposed change.
3. To obtain the signature cards of all holders of physical securities from the listed companies.
All Issuers/R & T Agents are advised to ensure compliance and R&T Agents are requested to inform your client companies suitably.
BSE has issued a Circular to Listed Companies on July 05, 2018 informing about amendment to Regulation 40 of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 vide Gazette notification dated June 8, 2018 has mandated that transfer of securities would be carried out in dematerialized form only.
In order to implement the aforementioned Amendment in the Regulation and as advised by SEBI, all Listed Companies are hereby directed to carry out the following actions:
1) To take special efforts through their RTAs to send letter under Registered/Speed post to the holders of physical certificates appraising them about the amendment and sensitise them about the impact of the regulation on the transfer of shares held by them in physical form w.e.f December 5, 2018.
2) RTAs may also be advised to send two reminders, preferably at a gap of 30 days, to such shareholders who continue to hold their shares in physical form, advising them to get the same dematerialized
3) Listed Companies shall prominently place information on their website intimating the investors about the proposed change and provide appropriate guidance on how to dematerialize their shares.
4) Listed companies should ensure that the signature cards of all the holders of physical securities are handed over to its RTA at the earliest.
All listed companies are requested to take note of above and comply accordingly. Companies may also report compliance with these requirements by end September 2018 to the Exchange, in a specified format that will be sent out shortly.
Please note that Listed Companies and their Registrars and Transfer Agents (RTAs) are hereby advised that, with effect from December 5, 2018, it should be ensured that shares which are lodged for transfer shall be in dematerialized form only.
The aforesaid BSE Circular may be accessed at https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/Displaydata.aspx?Id=cd22b184-1153-4b05-8ad9-d04699161f89&Page=cir
Transfer of share certificate(s) held in physical form you have to execute SH-4 form and send the same along with the original share certificate(s) and copy of pan card duly self attested of both seller and buyer to the registered office or to Share Registrar and Transfer agent of the Company.
Share Transfer Stamp duly @ 0.25% of market price.
Dematerialisation is the process of converting physical shares into electronic format. An investor who wants to dematerialise his shares needs to open a demat account with Depository Participant. Investor surrenders his physical shares and in turn gets electronic shares in his demat.