If you have any question you can ask below or enter what you are looking for!
1. Being able to think about how we think is a sign of higher intelligence
2. Every Man has three characters - That which they exhibit, That which they have and That which they think they have
3. Dreamers tend to have more dreams and are more likely to remember them
4. Loving and imaginary or idealised image of person is not the same as loving a person just the way they are.
5. Wrting down your dreams can help you formulate them more clearly
6. Compared to other senses, the sense of smell is most closly linked with memory
7. It takes people about 66 days to form a new habit.
8. Recalling facts is easier with your eyes closed.
9. The brain and the gut are closly connected which explains why some emotions, especially stress, affect the physiological function of the gut.
10. Speaking in a clam and quiet voice while arguing with someone will help you dominate your opponent.
11. People who are grateful are likly to be happier.
12. Speaking two languages can delay the onset of alzheimer's disease.
13. People who are in love behave similary to people suffering from mental disorder.
14. The most effective way to memorise things is to take a 10 minutes break fro every 30-50 minutes of learning.
16. The 5 most nightmare are-
2. Being chased
3. feeling trapped
4. being late
5. Suffering a death of a close family member.
17. People tend to make decision more quickly when they need to go to bathhroom
18. People tend to form strong emotional connection with the people they are singing with
19. If you spenf just 10 minutes of writing about your worries before an exam, chances are you will get a higher score.
20. Lack of sleep causes irritability and increases the risk of developing depression.
1. You can not see your ears without mirror
2. You can not count your hair.
3. You can not breathe through nose, with your tounge out.
4.You just tried No. 3
6. When you did No.3 you realised that it is possible, only you look like a dog
7. You are smiling right now, because you were fooled.
8. You skiped No.5
9. You just checked to see if there is No.5
10. Share this with your friends so that they can have some fun too.
Have a Nice Day
BSE has issued a Circular to Listed Companies on July 05, 2018 informing about amendment to Regulation 40 of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 vide Gazette notification dated June 8, 2018 has mandated that transfer of securities would be carried out in dematerialized form only.
In order to implement the aforementioned Amendment in the Regulation and as advised by SEBI, all Listed Companies are hereby directed to carry out the following actions:
1) To take special efforts through their RTAs to send letter under Registered/Speed post to the holders of physical certificates appraising them about the amendment and sensitise them about the impact of the regulation on the transfer of shares held by them in physical form w.e.f December 5, 2018.
2) RTAs may also be advised to send two reminders, preferably at a gap of 30 days, to such shareholders who continue to hold their shares in physical form, advising them to get the same dematerialized
3) Listed Companies shall prominently place information on their website intimating the investors about the proposed change and provide appropriate guidance on how to dematerialize their shares.
4) Listed companies should ensure that the signature cards of all the holders of physical securities are handed over to its RTA at the earliest.
All listed companies are requested to take note of above and comply accordingly. Companies may also report compliance with these requirements by end September 2018 to the Exchange, in a specified format that will be sent out shortly.
Please note that Listed Companies and their Registrars and Transfer Agents (RTAs) are hereby advised that, with effect from December 5, 2018, it should be ensured that shares which are lodged for transfer shall be in dematerialized form only.
The aforesaid BSE Circular may be accessed at https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/Displaydata.aspx?Id=cd22b184-1153-4b05-8ad9-d04699161f89&Page=cir
Transfer of share certificate(s) held in physical form you have to execute SH-4 form and send the same along with the original share certificate(s) and copy of pan card duly self attested of both seller and buyer to the registered office or to Share Registrar and Transfer agent of the Company.
Share Transfer Stamp duly @ 0.25% of market price.